Zucchini Patties !
Super Simple Zucchini Patties!!
Vegan friendly, Gluten-free, Dairy-free and full of protein packed black beans, these patties are full of nutrients and a great meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner! They are also cooked with turmeric which with its anti-inflammatory properties, makes this a perfect food for those struggling with arthritis or other inflammatory conditions. My favorite way to eat these are in lettuce wraps! Grab a collard green leaf, spread your favorite hummus (spicy or garlic are amazing!), then layer sauteed vegetables and of course the zucchini patties!!! Simply delicious. Enjoy!!
1. 1 cup shredded Zucchini
2. 1 cup Black Beans (preferably soaked and boiled yourself, but if you do choose canned, opt for organic - low sodium version rinsed and drained)
3. 6 tablespoons Ground chia seed
4. ½ teaspoon spice ie tumeric, cajun, dash of cayenne, garlic and Himalayan salt
5. Coconut oil for grilling
1. In a medium bowl add all ingredients
2. Mash together with a fork
3. Let it sit to let the chia gel everything together for at least 15 minutes
4. Grill until golden on each side (you may need to grease up the grill or the burgers to prevent sticking)
5. Serve with Lettuce "buns" and Enjoy!!
11/10/2014 09:27:51 pm
Yummy! Just had zucchini for breakfast. I'm going to try these too!
Leave a Reply.